miMind is a powerful tool for organizing your thoughts, laying out schemes, and sharing them with your friends and co-workers.
miMind – Easy Mind Mapping App Free
Develop anything from simple bucket lists to professional engineering concepts. The app includes dozens of layouts, color schemes, shapes, patterns, and much more. Once your map is complete you can also share or export it to an image, PDF, text or XML file.
Katiee Luv – ★★★★★
Jamal Ahmad – ★★★★★
Jon R – ★★★★★
Features of miMind app – Easy Mind Mapping
- user friendly, intuitive, easy to use/navigate, and unique interfaces,
- simple, flexible, smart phone and tablet-optimized UI.
- export to many formats: images (jpeg/jpg, png, tga, bmp/bitmap), pdf, text, xml files
- no ads/advertisements, no sign-up required
- multi-level, logical, hierarchical frameworks, many layout schemes
- rich text formatting
- lines and curves, shapes (square, rectangle, oval, circle, hexagon, cloud, octagon, etc.)
- backup to online storage such as google drive, dropbox
- import from cloud storage
- copy paste, duplicate, detach reattach nodes
- undo redo, collapse expand, zoom scroll, crop rotate, drag-n-drop
- auto-save on exit
- Freemind file type import